NHP Capital Planning Branch (NHPC)
The Capital Planning Branch (NHPC) plans, directs, and administers NARA's information technology (IT) management programs in the area of Capital Planning. The NHPC Branch is responsible for documenting, executing, reporting, and managing IT Capital Planning functions, including:
- Developing policies, standards, guidance, and processes for the selection, control, and evaluation of NARA IT investments, programs, systems, and services.
- Managing the planning process, and reviewing and analyzing IT capital investments.
- Ensuring that investments address all IT program management considerations (Enterprise Architecture, Security, Data, Privacy, etc.)
- Supporting project managers in the execution of Earned Value Management (EVM) by analyzing Project Monthly Status Reports, identifying earned value (EV) trends, providing corrective action recommendations, and disseminating project information as appropriate, and
- Advising and providing a customer support focus to all potential product owners/investors.