Policy Documents -Enabling Legislation
- Public Law 113–126-Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal year 2014
- Section 311 extends the Public Interest Declassification Act of 2000 until 2018.
- Public Law 112–259-Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010
- To authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2010 for intelligence and intelligence related
activities of the United States Government, the Community Management
Account, and the Central Intelligence Agency Retirement and Disability System,
and for other purposes.
- Public Law 112–235-Public Interest Declassification Board Reauthorization Act of 2012 - Section 2 extends the Public Interest Declassification Act of 2000 until 2014 and amends the appointments of members.
- Public Law 110–53-Implementing Recommendations of the 9/11 Commission Act of 2007 - Section 602(2) of the Act provides the PIDB authority to make reviews and recommendations.
- Public Law 108–458-Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004
ection 1102 of the Act provides an extension and improvement authorities of the Public Interest Declassification Board.
- Public Law 106-567-Public Interest Declassification Act of 2000, as amended - Section 703 establishes the PIDB and gives it its authority and purpose.