Purpose of Course:
To learn how to enter and manage Records Schedules in the ERA environment.
This class is designed for those users who enter and manage records schedules in the ERA environment - Records Schedulers, Records Schedulers (NARA), Records Appraisers (All levels), and Certifying Officials.
*View ERA eLearning Intended Audience and Role Definitions for Federal Agencies for further Role clarification.
Method of Instruction:
Two Lessons composed of Overviews, Demonstrations, and Guided Practices appropriate.
- Overview: gain knowledge about various ERA functions and basic navigation.
- Demonstration: watch as a user enters information and performs specific records scheduling tasks.
- Guided Practice: ERA operation is simulated as the learner enters data for records scheduling tasks without being prompted by the e-Learning.
- Learn how to create a Records Schedule
- Become familiar with creating Records Schedule Items
- Learn how to save a Records Schedule
- Navigating in ERA - ERA navigation tips, functions, and features.
- Searching in ERA - Tips for using Basic Search, Advanced Search, using wildcards to broaden search results, and using filters to narrow search results.
- Transferring Records eLearning Class