National Archives FOIA Logs
The National Archives responds to FOIA requests for records we create as an Agency of the Executive Branch (Operational Records), Accessioned Records in the custody of the Archivist (RD-DC), and Presidential Records subject to the Presidential Records Act (PRA). NARA tracks FOIA requests by Fiscal Year.
The Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Library maintains Federal Records subject to the FOIA. The George W. Bush Presidential Library will start accepting FOIA requests in FY 2014.
(All documents available for download are in PDF format unless otherwise noted)
Fiscal Year 2014
- George W. Bush Presidential Library (January 20, 2014 - January 27, 2014) (Excel spreadsheet)
Fiscal Year 2013
- Operational Records
- Accessioned Records in Washington, DC (Archives I and II)
- Kennedy Presidential Library
- Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Library
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Library
- George H. W. Presidential Library
- William J. Clinton Presidential Library
Page last updated February 5, 2014