The National Archives at Fort Worth
Distance Learning via Video Conferencing
Visit the Connect2Texas website for the next regularly scheduled distance learning program!
The National Archives at Fort Worth conducts Distance Learning/Video Conferencing Programs for K-12 students and educators. Through interactive videoconferencing, students and educators are able to visit the National Archives at Fort Worth without leaving their classroom! These programs highlight the various historical records located in Fort Worth.
Our Distance Learning/Video Conferencing Programs are:
- Interactive and document-based
- 45 minutes to 1 hour in length
- Flexible in scheduling
Current Distance Learning/Video Conferencing Programs Offered:
- Animals in Space and Other Cool NASA Stuff
- We the People: A Constitution Day Program
- Pearl Harbor in Your Backyard!
- Presidential Powers at the National Archives at Fort Worth
- Civil Rights Records at the National Archives at Fort Worth
If you are interested in scheduling a distance learning program or have an idea for a new program please contact Jenny Sweeney, Education Specialist, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 817.831.5917.