Selected Finding Aids for Archival Holdings at the National Archives at Fort Worth
The National Archives at Fort Worth has a variety of guides, reference information papers, lists, and other finding aids. The small percentage of them that are available online are listed below.
- Guide to
Archival Holdings at the National Archives at Fort Worth, 1994.
Comprehensive guide to the region's archival holdings at the record group level and includes, for each record group: an administrative history; inclusive dates and volume; narrative describing source, content, and types of records; list of finding aids; list of related microfilm held by the region; reference to restrictions. Entries provide details not available in the Guide to Federal Records in the National Archives of the United States,1995.
- Research Guide to the Criminal Case Files of Fort Smith, Arkansas, 1866-1900
- Records of the United States Food Administration, Record Group 4, at the National Archives at Fort Worth
- Records of the Bureau of Agricultural Engineering, Record Group 8, at the National Archives at Fort Worth
- Records of the National Recovery Administration Region VIII, Record Group 9, at the National Archives at Fort Worth
- Chinese Immigration and Chinese in the United States: Records
in the Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration, RIP 99,
1996. Selected information pertains to records at the Fort Worth facility.
- List of American Indian Rolls of Microfilm Available
at the National Archives at Fort Worth
- Online Catalog
Our Online Catalog contains selected information pertaining to records at the Fort Worth facility.