Historical Documents Online: Search Hints for Selected Topics
Medicine and Public Health
- Correspondence Relating to the Closing of the Fort Worth Public
Health Service Clinical Research Center
1 multi-page document from this series has been digitized. The series includes correspondence maintained by the National Institute of Mental Health, Division of Narcotic Addiction and Drug Abuse, Public Health Service. The correspondence relates to the closing of the Fort Worth Clinical Research Center in 1971 and the Center's transfer to the Bureau of Prisons. Most of the correspondence includes letters received and responses sent by Dr. Bertram S. Brown, Director of the National Institute of Mental Health. These documents are held by NARA's Southwest Region (Fort Worth, TX).
Search Hint: To retrieve the 1 digitized document:
- Go to http://www.archives.gov/research/arc/.
- Press the Yellow search button to go to the Archival Descriptions Search screen.
- To search only for archival descriptions that have digital copies, click the Digital Copies search button at the top of the ARC pages.
- Enter United States Narcotic Farm in the Keywords box.
- Select the limit results radio button for 100.
- Press the Go button.
- When hits are returned for your search, view the full result of your hit by selecting the Title link.
From the Collection:
View larger image
ARC Identifier: 278157, Title: "United States Narcotic Farm, Fort Worth, TX"