Historical Documents Online: Search Hints for Selected Topics
- Posters Relating to Records Management Practices in the Federal Government, 1986-1996
5 posters have been digitized for this series. The posters created by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) urge Federal Employees to create and preserve records of important events, to turn over historically important records to the National Archives, and to keep their records in good order. The posters were distributed to Federal agencies as part of NARA educational efforts to encourage good records management practices among Federal employees. These materials are held by Still Picture Records (College Park, MD).
Search Hint: To retrieve the 5 digitized posters:
- Go to http://www.archives.gov/research/arc/.
- Press the Yellow search button to go to the Archival Descriptions Search screen.
- To search only for archival descriptions that have digital copies, click the Digital Copies search button at the top of the ARC pages.
- Enter Records Management in the Keywords box.
- Select the limit results radio button for 100.
- Select the Type filter marked Photographs and Other Graphic Materials.
- Press the Go button.
- When hits are returned for your search, view the full result of your hit by selecting the Title link.
From the Collection:
View larger image
ARC Identifier: 518155, Title: "You can't take it with you, 1988", Local Identifier: NWDNS-64-NI-5