Searching for Regional Archives Records in ARC
ARC Pages for Regional Archives
- Central Plains Region (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Great Lakes Region (Chicago, Illinois)
- Mid Atlantic Region (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- National Personnel Records Center (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Northeast Region (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Northeast Region (New York, New York)
- Pacific Alaska Region (Anchorage, Alaska)
- Pacific Alaska Region (Seattle, Washington)
- Pacific Region (Riverside, California)
- Pacific Region (San Bruno, California)
- Rocky Mountain Region (Denver, Colorado)
- Southeast Region (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Southwest Region (Fort Worth, Texas)
Would you like to find records held at a specific National Archives location? Maybe you are planning a research visit to one of our Regional Archives , or you found some interesting items online in a Region's exhibit, and you would like to find more information online.
The Archival Research Catalog (ARC) includes descriptions of records held by the Regional Archives. The online catalog allows you to filter your search results by location.
- From the ARC main page, choose the Search Options link.
- Click the Advanced Search link.
- In the Advanced Search window, expand the Location of Archival Materials menu.
- The default menu shows all locations selected. Click the Deselect All button, then re-check the boxes of the regional archives you would like to search.
- Return to the top of the Archival Descriptions Advanced Search page, enter your keywords, and press Search.