Captured German and Related Records on Microform in the National Archives - Page 11Other Captured Records
- Transcript of Cossmann v. Gruber (Dolchstoss-Prozess), Munich, Oct. 19-Nov. 17, 1925. Microfilm Publication T1173. 2 rolls.
- Miscellaneous Lists and Registers of German Concentration Camp Inmates, Originated or Collected by the International Tracing Service. Microfilm Publication A3355. 189 rolls. (Roll List available)
- Checklist of Microfilm Reproductions of Selected Archives of the Japanese Army, Navy, and Other Government Agencies, 1868-1945. Microfilm Publication LM022. 1 roll.
- Selected Records and Materials of Miscellaneous Non-German Foreign Governments, 1900-1948. Microfilm Publication M2036. 13 rolls.
- Miscellaneous Russian Records Collection. Microfilm Publication T88. 4 rolls.
- Records of the Smolensk Oblast of the All-Union Communist Party of the Soviet Union, 1917-1941. Microfilm Publication T87/rolls 1-69; Microfilm Publication T84/rolls 27-28; Microfilm Publication T88/rolls 1-4.
Finding aid: Guide to the Records of the Smolensk Oblast of the All-Union Communist Party of the Soviet Union, 1917-1941 (National Archives, 1980). See also T87/roll 1.
- Collection of Hungarian Political and Military Records, 1909-1945. Microfilm Publication T973. 21 rolls.
Finding aid: Guide to the Collection of Hungarian Political and Military Records, 1909-1945 (National Archives, 1972). See also T176/roll 33.
- Collection of Italian Military Records, 1935-1943. Microfilm Publication T821. 514 rolls.
Finding aid: Guide to Records of the Italian Armed Forces, Parts I-III (National Archives, 1967). Also available as Microfilm Publication T94, 1 roll.
- Papers of Count Ciano (Lisbon Papers) Received from the Department of State. Microfilm Publication T816. 3 rolls.
- Personal Papers of Benito Mussolini, Together with Some Official Records of the Italian Foreign Office and the Ministry of Culture, 1922-1944. Microfilm Publication T586. 318 rolls. (Finding aid: roll 1; see also Microfilm Publication T120).
Go to Page 12
Return to Table of Contents