Captured German and Related Records on Microform in the National Archives - Page 17
Records of U.S. Army War Crimes Trials in Europe
War crimes trial records for Germany were initially also collected and generated by the U.S. 3rd and 7th Armies, and later by special war crimes sections of the Judge Advocate General (JAG), Europe. Because these sections sent reports and other materials to Washington, some of the same records are in RG 153, Records of the Judge Advocate General (Army). The following publications belong to RG 549, Records of United States Army, Europe.
- Reviews of U.S. Army War Crimes Trials in Europe, 1945-1948. Microfilm Publication M1217. 5 rolls. (DP)
- German Documents Among the War Crimes Records of the Judge Advocate Division, Headquarters, United States Army, Europe. Microfilm Publication T1021. 20 rolls.
U.S. Army Investigation and Trial Records of War Criminals: United States of America v.
- Alfons Klein et al., Oct. 8-15, 1945 (Case No. 12-449 and 000-12-31). Microfilm Publication M1078 (Hadamar Case). 3 rolls. (DP)
- Kurt Andrae et al., Apr. 27, 1945-June 11, 1958 (Case No. 12-481 and 000-50-37). Microfilm Publication M1079 (Nordhausen Cases). 16 rolls. (DP)
- Franz Auer et al., Nov. 1943 - July 1958. Microfilm Publication M1093 (Muehldorf Case). 13 rolls. (DP)
- Juergen Stroop et al., Mar. 29, 1945 - Aug. 21, 1957. Microfilm Publication M1095 (Superior Orders Case). 10 rolls. (DP)
- Ernst Dura et al., June 9-23, 1947. Microfilm Publication M1100 (Wiener-Neudorf Outcamp Case). 2 rolls. (DP)
- Kurt Goebell et al., Feb. 6 - Mar. 21, 1946 and August Haesiker, June 26, 1947. Microfilm Publication M1103 (Borkum Island Case). 7 rolls. (DP)
- Otto Skorzeny et al., July 13, 1945 - Dec. 13, 1948. Microfilm Publication M1106 (Skorzeny Case). 24 microfiche cards. (DP)
- Johann Haider et al., Sept. 3-12, 1947. Microfilm Publication M1139 (Haider Case). 2 rolls. (DP)
- Martin Gottfried Weiss et al., Nov. 15, 1945 - Dec. 13, 1945. Microfilm Publication M1174 (Dachau Concentration Camp Case). 6 rolls. (DP)
- Michael Vogel et al., July 8-15, 1947. Microfilm Publication M1173 (Muehldorf Ring-"Vogel"-Case). 2 rolls. (DP)
- Hans Joachim Georg Geiger et al., July 9 - Aug. 5, 1947. Microfilm Publication M1191 (Ebensee Outcamp Case). 2 rolls. (DP)
- Friedrich Becker et al., June 12, 1946 - Jan. 22, 1947. Microfilm Publication M1204 (Flossenburg Concentration Camp Case). 16 rolls. (DP)
- Ernst Angerer et al., Nov. 26 - Dec. 3, 1946. Microfilm Publication M1210 (Angerer Case). 1 roll. (DP)
- Valentin Bersin, et al., May 16-18, 1946. (Accessioned Microfilm 68-457) (Malmedy Massacre Case, 6-24) 6 rolls.
Go to Page 18
Return to Table of Contents