Medicine and Public Health
- CDC Records of Dr. John C. Cutler
On assignment with the Public Health Service, Dr. Cutler conducted venereal diseases research in Guatemala.
- The Tuskegee Study (1930s-1972), online exhibit
- Health-related electronic records at the National Archives
- National Collaborative Perinatal Project, 1959-1974, NIH Records, Descriptive handout
- Electronic Records Pertaining to Tobacco Use and Tobacco-Related Health Issues, Reference Report
- Correspondence Relating to the Closing of the Fort Worth Public Health Service Clinical Research Center in 1971, in ARC