Pictures of Indians in the United States
Eskimo group of 11 men, women, and children dressed
in fur, Port Clarence, Alaska. |
Photographed by William Dinwiddie, 1894.
American Indian Select List number 69.
|Previous photo||Next photo|
To order a photographic reproduction of this image:
- Write down the American Indian Select List number noted in the caption above.
- Contact a Vendor from the Vendor's List to make your order.
- For more information, see the How to Order page.
There are no Use Restrictions for this photo. It is in the public domain.
If you want to use an image from NARA's holdings in your publication or product, please see our Publication of Photographs page.
- Pictures of Indians in the United States: Table of Contents
- This photo in the Online Catalog, National Archives Identifier 523820.
- NARA's Still Picture Unit in College Park, MD
- Other Native American Records in NARA