Pictures of Indians in the United States
Hopi man weaving a blanket; with back to cam- era and holding a wooden sley in both hands.
Photographed by John K. Hillers, 1879.
American Indian Select List number 186.
|Previous photo||Next photo|
To order a photographic reproduction of this image:
- Write down the American Indian Select List number noted in the caption above.
- Contact a Vendor from the Vendor's List to make your order.
- For more information, see the How to Order page.
There are no Use Restrictions for this photo. It is in the public domain.
If you want to use an image from NARA's holdings in your publication or product, please see our Publication of Photographs page.
- Pictures of Indians in the United States: Table of Contents
- This photo in the National Archives Catalog, National Archives Identifier NARA's Still Picture Unit in College Park, MD
- Other Native American Records in NARA