- Innovation Hub Open House for Researchers, Jan. 20
Join us for an open house of the New Innovation Hub at the National Archives in Washington, DC on Wednesday, January 20, from 1 to 3 p.m. Learn about our Citizen Scanning room to digitize documents, crowd-sourcing opportunities, Wikipedia collaboration, and more about this new space from the National Archives to Make Access and Innovation Happen.
Check out our webpage and contact email@example.com with questions.
- 2015 Holiday Closures at National Archives Research Centers Nationwide
Telephone System Changes for Research Services
New Toll-Free Number for Researchers: 1-866-272-6272
New phone system menu includes:
The following series from the National Archives Building in Washington, DC has been digitized by Ancestry and is now available online:
RG 52, NM-48 51, Registers of Patients at Naval Hospitals, 1812 - 1929
(National Archives Identifier: 2745846)
- RG 52, NM-48 51, Registers of Patients at Naval Hospitals, 1812 - 1929
National Archives at Chicago - November 2015 E-News:
In this issue:
- November is Native American Heritage Month
- NARA Archivist Katie Dishman Returns to Corporate Archives
- The Gales of November: Edmund Fitzgerald 40th Anniversary
- National Archives at Chicago Joins Chicagoland Archives Month Event in October
- Naturalization Petitions from the U.S. District Court for the Chicago Division of the Northern District of Illinois now online
- Meet Our Newest Interns!
- Saturday Hours End
- Bankruptcy Case Files No Longer held at Chicago
- Join the Researcher News Mailing List at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pilot Project to Change Afternoon Pull Times at Washington, DC area facilities, Dec. 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015.
- View our updated Tutorial, "Beginning Your Genealogical Research at the National Archives and Records Administration",
a Powerpoint presentation
See information on NARA