At Last! A New Copy Card System in the Washington, DC Area
- Installation will take place during August 29 - September 9.
- The new system should be operating in early September.
What else you need to know:
- Once operational, you will be able to exchange your old card and balance for a new card of
the same balance at the cashier's office.
- The new debit card dispensers accept credit cards and both the old and new versions of United States currency.
- Until the new system is in place we recommend that you put only modest balances on your
current debit card.
- NARA is not able to refund unused account balances.
Research Our Records >