You are encouraged to share your comments, ideas, and concerns. Please be aware of the following policies for this CrowdHall idea forum:
- This is a moderated forum, and NARA will only permit ideas and comments from participants over 13 years of age that relate to topics on the specific forum subject matter.
- NARA will remove ideas or comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- NARA will remove ideas or comments that are clearly off-topic, that promote services or products, or that promote or oppose any political party, person campaigning for elected office, or any ballot proposition.
- Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and may result in the idea or comment being removed.
- Communications made through the idea forum’s e-mail and messaging system will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to the NARA or any official or employee of NARA for any purpose.
- The content of all ideas and comments are released into the public domain unless the commenter clearly states otherwise, so do not submit anything you do not wish to be broadcast to the general public.
- Personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, addresses and telephone numbers will be removed from ideas and comments by the moderator.
- NARA does not discriminate against any views, but reserves the right to remove ideas and comments that do not adhere to these standards.
- Some of our idea forums may have social sharing enabled. This function allows site visitors to "Like" pages on Facebook or easily re-Tweet information on Twitter. Visitors to the site can see who has Tweeted about the page, if the Tweets are public. However, site visitors can only see which of their Facebook friends have liked page. Visitors cannot see any information about people they are not already friends with on Facebook. NARA does not collect or have access to any of this personal information.
Members of the media are asked to pose your questions to the NARA Public Affairs Office through their normal channels and to refrain from submitting questions here as ideas or comments. Media questions or comments will not be posted. NARA Public Affairs can be reached at 202-357-5300
Information about NARA activities and other methods to communicate with NARA are also available on NARA's official web page, along with archival photos, videos and other documents.
The Digital Engagement Staff manages this forum as a portal for information from the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration. However, information and ideas posted on this forum are not official policy of NARA and will in no way grant anyone any rights, privileges, or standing on any matter. All information should be verified through official channels at NARA. For contact information at NARA, please check http://www.archives.gov.