Information Technology Policy & Administration Division (NHP)
The Information Technology Policy & Administration Division (NHP) plans, directs, and administers NARA's information technology (IT) policies, programs, and services. Specifically, NHP:
- Plans, develops, revises, and manages NARA's Information Technology policies.
- Controls, manages, and improves the efficiency of processes associated with the collection, storage, manipulation, reproduction and presentation of NARA's data.
- Manages the execution of NARA's IT Capital Investment and Control policy.
- Coordinates the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) clearance of information collections under the Paperwork Reduction Act, and directs the NARA forms management program.
- Manages NARA's compliance with Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act that provides assistance with IT related software and appliances to NARA staff with disabilities.
- Plans, and manages NH's budget, personnel and other resources for NH.
The NHP division consists of three branches: