NHP IT Policy Branch (NHPL)
In coordination with the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Deputy CIO:
- Develops and monitors progress on Office of Information Services (NH) operating plans and budgets.
- Tracks and implements the NH Information Technology (IT) and Information Resource Management budget and staffing, and reviews NH contract documentation.
- Monitors progress and reports to external organizations on NARA’s E-Government participation and internally on NARA’s IT Annual Performance Plan objectives and targets.
- Coordinates responses and action plans for NARA Inspector General and General Accountability Office and other oversight body audits and investigations.
- In coordination with the Information Technology Services Division (NHT), the Chief Technology Officer (CTO), and other Information Technology Policy & Administration Division (NHP) teams, plans and develops NARA's IT policies related to data and voice communications, user interfaces, databases, hardware, and systems and applications software.
- In coordination with the CTO, develops guidance and processes for the acquisition and development of IT systems.
- Manages administrative functions for NH such as recurring procurements, correspondence tracking, scheduling of training, coordination of comments on agency proposals, and administration of the NH management controls program.