Business Support Services (B) provides business services to NARA units nationwide that includes:
- IT Infrastructure Support: Delivers a variety of computer services that support NARA's IT infrastructure.
- Project Assistance: Contains two units that provide assistance to staff who need business support services or project management support.
- Acquisitions: Oversees and administers acquisitions policy and planning for NARA, and provides acquisitions services to NARA offices.
- Financial Resources: Contains five units that manage and maintain the financial resources of NARA, including evaluating contract performance.
- Security Management: Develops and implements a comprehensive, strategic approach to continuity, emergency, and security policy.
- Facility and Property Management: Plans and manages facility/building projects, maintains and coordinates the management of agency-wide records and space capacity planning.
- Field Support Officers: Help staff navigate Business Support Services processes.
For more information, visit the (NARA Staff Link) Business Support Services (B) website.
For more information on how to report a security matter or what to do if you get hurt on the job, see the (NARA Staff Link) Safety and Security website.
Select Next to return to the organizational chart.