The vast majority of our public programs are free and include:
- Genealogy Workshops
- Author Lectures
- Screenings of Archival Films
- Facility Tours
- Academic Conferences
Check our Public Programs Calendar for information on upcoming programs.
We prepare Public Programs independently and in conjunction with various partners. We're always looking for new partners and new programs in which to participate!Participation has included:
- Providing lecturers and speakers
- Participating in meetings and conferences
- Making our resources readily available
- Providing meeting space (no fee)
Our partners include:
- Cantigny First Division Foundation
- Chicago History Museum
- Newberry Library
- Urbana School District
- National Park Service
- Chicago Metro History Education Center
Would you like us to speak to your organization, or at a conference or meeting? Would you like to suggest a potential partnership? Please contact Douglas Bicknese or (773)948-9001.
We want to know how we are doing in providing services to you and what we could do better.
Send us your comments:
(Please include your name and mailing address if you'd like a response.)