The National Archives welcomes your questions, comments, suggestions, compliments, and complaints as one critical way to continuously improve our services to you.
- Before you contact us, please see if your question is answered on History Hub.
??? THIS IS SUPPOSED TO USE AN INCLUDE TO SHOW THE CONTENT ON http://a5.videritynara.com/contact ???
To check the status of your military request:
- Fill out the Status Form Request
- Call: 1-314-801-0800 or 1-866-272-6272, option #1 from the main menu only
- Orders placed on NATF Forms 81 through 86 are generally completed in approximately 8 weeks from the time we receive them.
- Orders placed on NATF Form 85, for full pension files, generally take 12-16 weeks due to the large size of the files.
- You should receive a response to your order for publications within 3-4 weeks.
If you have not received a response to your order within the stated times, please send us an e-mail or call us:
- Customer Service Center Telephone Number: 1-866-272-6272
Please provide the following information:
- your name and postal mailing address
- the order number (preprinted on the NATF Forms 81 through 86), if applicable
- a daytime phone number, if you wish to be called
Comment on Draft Policy
To comment on National Archives proposed rules (regulations), records schedule notices, and other draft guidance, please see:
To report suspected incidents of waste, fraud, or mismanagement, please contact: