Constitution Day 2013 at the National Archives at New York City
New York City, NY September 17 is designated as Constitution Day and Citizenship Day to commemorate the signing of the U.S. Constitution in Philadelphia on September 17, 1787.
On September 17th, stop by the 3rd floor Learning Center to learn more about the U.S. Constitution and participate in the following activities:
- Test your knowledge about the Constitution!
- Go on an Archival Adventure?
- Pick up a pocket copy of the U.S. Constitution to take home!
On September 18th, stop by our Welcome Center for a gallery tour at noon.
All activities are free and open to the public!
Teaching and Learning Resources:
- Explore resources from the National Archives and our partners for learning and teaching about the Constitution
- Register your class for a U.S Constitution Workshop