Records Management Oversight and Reporting Program
The Records Management Oversight and Reporting Program, under the Office of the Chief Records Officer for the U.S. Government, is responsible for monitoring compliance with records management regulations and implementation of NARA policies, guidance and other records management best practices by federal agencies. We do this by a combination of inspections, records management program reviews, surveys and assessments, and annual reporting.
See the links below for the different types of records management reports published by the Records Management Oversight and Reporting Program:
- Records Management Inspection Reports
- Records Management Assessment Reports
- Records Management Self-Assessment (RMSA) Reports
- Senior Agency Officials for Records Management (SAORM) Reports
- Federal Email Management Reports
In addition, the Records Management Oversight and Reporting Program is responsible for handling all cases of Unauthorized Disposition. To report a case of unauthorized disposition, please contact us via email at email@example.com.