Suggest A Tool
- How can I suggest a new guidance tool for the Toolkit?
- What should I include in the e-mail?
- How are tools evaluated and selected?
Send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org
or send mail to:
Toolkit, Modern Records Programs
National Archives and Records Administration
8601 Adelphi Road
College Park, MD 20740
- Your name, organization, phone number and e-mail address.
- The title of the resource you are recommending.
- A hyperlink to the tool, or send it to us as an e-mail attachment, or hard copy (via USPS).
- The reason(s) why you are recommending the guidance tool.
- If available, the following information:
- Entity that owns the tool), if it is not your organization
- The name and contact information for a person who is able to provide NARA with more information
Once we receive your suggestion, NARA will contact you within two weeks to follow up.
NARA reviews all suggested tools to determine if they meet the basic eligibility criteria. For eligible tools, we gather more information and conduct a detailed evaluation; including, is the resource applicable to many agencies, does it address specific electronic records improvements, and other criteria.