Index to the Applications Submitted for the Eastern Cherokee Roll of 1909
(Guion Miller Roll)
This is a free online name index to the applications submitted for the Guion Miller Roll. The Guion Miller Roll and associated records are available online at subscription-based genealogy websites:
- Fold3.com (database titled Guion Miller Roll)
- Ancestry.com (database titled U.S., Records Related to Enrollment of Eastern Cherokee by Guion Miller, 1908-1910).
Prior to digitization, these records were accessible via the following microfilm publications:
- M1104 Eastern Cherokee Applications of the U.S. Court of Claims, 1906-1909
- M685, Records Relating to Enrollment of Eastern Cherokee by Guion Miller, 1908-1910. This publication includes the final roll, testimony of witnesses, and copies of the earlier census rolls used to make the final determinations.
Visit the National Archives Catalog for the full archival records description: National Archives Identifier 300330.
What are people asking on History Hub about Tribal Rolls and Censuses?
- How can I view the Baker Rolls?
- Seeking records of W. W. "Snake Thompson" internal revenue agent in Oklahoma, 1910-1940
- Seeking enrollment information for Joseph M Castleberry
- What are the different districts listed on the Cherokee Rolls?
- Why do some people have the same roll numbers in the Dawes Roll?