Index to the Applications Submitted for the Eastern Cherokee Roll of 1909
(Guion Miller Roll)
This is a free online name index to the applications submitted for the Guion Miller Roll. The Guion Miller Roll and associated records are available online at subscription-based genealogy websites:
- Fold3.com (database titled Guion Miller Roll)
- Ancestry.com (database titled U.S., Records Related to Enrollment of Eastern Cherokee by Guion Miller, 1908-1910).
Prior to digitization, these records were accessible via the following microfilm publications:
- M1104 Eastern Cherokee Applications of the U.S. Court of Claims, 1906-1909
- M685, Records Relating to Enrollment of Eastern Cherokee by Guion Miller, 1908-1910. This publication includes the final roll, testimony of witnesses, and copies of the earlier census rolls used to make the final determinations.
Visit the National Archives Catalog for the full archival records description: National Archives Identifier 300330.
What are people asking on History Hub about Tribal Rolls and Censuses?
- Seeking information on Bennett (Cherokee)
- I am searching for records of James Simpson Frank(s) and his wife
- Looking for 1937 Papago Indians census
- My question is regarding a roll number I have for Alice Haskins
- Where to find records of American Indians that were here before the US?