Veterans' Service Records

"Hurricane Matthew" Requests

If you live in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina (or have temporarily relocated to nearby states) and were impacted by Hurricane Matthew and need priority service to replace a Separation Document (usually DD Form 214 or equivalent), place the words "Hurricane Matthew" in the "Purpose" section of the Standard Form 180, Requests Pertaining to Military Records.


Fax your request to our Customer Service Team at 314-801-9201. (NOTE: This fax number is only for special requests, such as Hurricane Matthew.)