What's New in the Region?
- Please be advised, the National Archives at Atlanta will no longer accept cash for reproduction services. We will continue to accept credit cards, checks, and money orders.
- Learn about Civil Rights holdings at the National Archives at Atlanta through our upcoming public programs.
- View our online exhibit, We'll Back Our Boys:
The Southern Home Front During World War II,
and register for our Symposium on September 21.
- View our new video, "Coming to America: Celebrating the Immigrant Experience" Share the joy of new citizens and learn about NARA records that document the path to citizenship, often times with surprising and poignant results.
- Read the newest edition of
The Civil History (PDF), the Southeast Region's quarterly newsletter.
- Secret City in the Tennessee Hills: From Dogpatch to Nuclear Power was held on Sept. 15, 2012.
- Sign up for our next monthly webinar!
- Connect with Us on Facebook
- More News
The National Archives
Serves Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
The Archives in Morrow has both a Microfilm Research Room and an Archival Research Room. We have extensive microfilm holdings of value for genealogy research and general historical interest.
We also have about 180,000 cubic feet of archival holdings dating from 1716 to the 1980s, primarily textual records but also maps, photographs, and architectural drawings. See our online exhibit for highlights from our holdings.
5780 Jonesboro Road
Morrow, Georgia 30260
* Please see our Privacy Statement