Federal Register Laws Index
These are the laws that affect Federal Register publications. They set out requirements for rulemaking documents published in the Federal Register System. For the official text of the laws, see the United States Code.
- Federal Register Act (44 U.S.C. Chapter 15)
- Administrative Procedure Act (5 U.S.C.
- Federal Advisory Committee Act (5 U.S.C.
- Negotiated Rulemaking Act (5 U.S.C. 561
- Small Business Regulatory Enforcement Fairness Act (5 U.S.C.
801 et seq.)
- Regulatory Flexibility Act (5 U.S.C. 601 et seq.)
- Paperwork Reduction Act (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.)
- Congressional Review Act (5 U.S.C. Chapter 8)