The President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection
In 1992, the National Archives and Records Administration established the John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection pursuant to Public Law 102-526. The Collection contains more than 4 1/2 million pages of assassination-related records, photographs, motion pictures, sound recordings and artifacts.
- Background Information on the Collection.
- The John F. Kennedy Collection Register is a list of all of
the general series of records in the Collection.
- The JFK Assassination
Records Collection Database describes many (but not all) individual documents in the
- Finding Aids describe records not in the JFK
- The National Archives Catalog is an online database of archival descriptions, and it
contains digitized versions of selected documents from the Collection.
- Records of the Assassination Records Review Board. The Final Report of the Review Board is also available online.
- The Guide to the National Archives of the United States provides an overview
on the records of the Warren Commission. The
of the Commission is also available online.
- The records of the House Select Committee on Assassinations are indexed in the
Records Collection Database. The Report of the Committee is also available online.
- Press Releases.
For questions about these records or copying information, please write to the Special Access and FOIA Staff at the National Archives at College Park, Room 5500, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD 20740-6001, call at (301) 837-3190, or e-mail: email@example.com.