Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC), Enrollee Records
- How Can I Access Archival CCC records?
- Copy Fees
- Additional CCC Holdings and Resources
- Sample CCC Documents
Individuals may access these records by submitting a written request for copies of the records (for a COPY FEE) via postal mail. Please identify the documents or information needed and explain the purpose of your request.
Requests for Civilian Conservation Corps records should include:
- Full Name used at the time of the claimed service (provide exact spelling and include the middle name if known); nicknames (if known)
- Date of Birth
- Home address (city and state) at time of the claimed service
- Parents' name
- Dates of service (day, month and year)
- CCC Company numbers
- Location of employing office (city and state)
- Title(s) of position(s) held (if known)
- Rate of pay (if known)
- Name and location of school
- Name and location of sponsoring agency and bureau - if the claimed service was on a project sponsored by a Federal agency
Lack of the preceding information may result in our inability to identify a record.
Written requests may be mailed:
National Archives & Records Administration
ATTN: Archival Programs
P.O. Box 38757
St. Louis, MO 63138
The NARA fee schedule authorizes the Agency to collect fees from the public for copies of archival records (44 USC 2116c and 44 USC 2307).
A mailed request requires the purchase of the COMPLETE photocopy of the record:
- 5 pages or less: $25 flat fee
- 6 pages or more: $70 flat fee
Please do not send payment with your request. An invoice will be sent to you if the requested record is located.
The National Archives and Records Administration facility (Archives II) in College Park, Maryland has other Civilian Conservation Corps records. Holdings include records relating to the organization and operations of the CCC, as well as area camp reports. For additional details contact NARA at:
National Archives at College Park
8601 Adelphi Road
College Park, MD 20740-6001
Customer Service Center Telephone Number: 1-866-272-6272