National History Day Workshops
- Kick-off Webinar, Wed. 9/7, 7–8pm ET: Taking a Stand in History with NHD, the National Archives, and the White House Historical Association. Register.
- Recorded webinars, Google Hangouts and videos featuring National History Day, the National Archives, and others: NHD YouTube channel
- NHD Topics Fair, 10/15. Contact Us.
- Explore primary sources for NHD projects: students, families, and teachers can visit the Boeing Learning Center at the National Archives Museum Mon.–Sat., 10am – 3pm. Reservations are not required, but advance notice is helpful. Contact Us.
- Introduction to National History Day and Cultural Resource Fair, 10/17, 4:30–7pm at the Historical Society of Pennsylvania — Join us as we kick off the NHD Philly season! Meet NHD teachers, view projects, and connect with representatives from almost two dozen museums and archives in Philadelphia. Contact Us.
- Webinar, Connecting to Online Resources: The Encyclopedia of Greater Philadelphia, 11/2, 4:30–5:30pm — Want to learn more about a great online resource for secondary sources? This webinar is for you! Led by an educator from the Mid-Atlantic Regional Center for the Humanities (MARCH) at Rutgers University. Contact Us.
Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum (West Branch, IA)
- Distance Learning—Call (319) 643-6031 to schedule a distance-learning NHD workshop.
- NHD Outreach—Call (319) 643-6031 to schedule Hoover staff to come and workshop with your students at your school. Travel is limited to driving distance and schedule.
Harry S. Truman Library and Museum (Independence, MO)