(Presentations are in PDF or Power Point format)
- ERA Update - Michael Wash and Scott Stovall
- Business Priorities - Meg Phillips
- Federal Agency Adoption - Michael Carlson
- Discussion Topics
- Presidential Directive on Records Management - Don Rosen
- Big Data Panel - Michael Wash, George Strawn, and Dale Wickizer
Agency ERA Adoption Report - Michael Carlson
ACERA Discussion Topics
- From Access to Engagement - Pamela Wright
- ERA Business Requirements Group Priorities for FY12 - Meg Phillips
- George W. Bush Presidential Library Electronic Records -
- MMOWGLI (Massibely Multiplayer Online War Game Levering the Internet) - Charley Barth
- ERA 2012 Plan - Meg Phillips, David Lake, Quyen Nguyen
- Footnote.com / Fold3.com - Rebecca Warlow
- ERA Challenges - Meg Phillips
- Agency ERA Adoption Report - Mike Carlson
- ACERA Subcommittees Goal Statements
- Chuck Piercy, Meg Phillips, and Paul Wester, Electronic Records Archives (ERA), ACERA April 6, 2011
- Meg Phillips and Quyen Nguyen, ERA Technology and Development Strategy (System Architecture Development), ACERA April 6, 2011
- Pamela Wright, Online Public Access, ACERA April 6, 2011
- Mark Giguere and Paul Wester, ACERA Briefing on FRA IPT, ACERA April 6, 2011
- Stephani Abramson, Patent Issues and ERA, ACERA April 6, 2011
- Kepley, David. "ERA Preservation Prototype." ACERA, April 7-8, 2010.
- Malamud, Carl."U.S. House of Representatives Testimony." ACERA, April 7-8, 2010.
- The National Archives Center for Advanced Systems and Technologies (NCAST) "What Can NCAST do for NARA?" ACERA, April 7-8, 2010.
- Stang, Lee. "Program Manager's Update." ACERA, April 7-8, 2010.
- Joint Presentation:"Significant Properties". ACERA, April 7-8, 2010
- Joint Presentation:"Transformations". ACERA, April 7-8, 2010
- Le, Dyung. "ERA Reference Architecture." ACERA, April 29-30, 2009.
- Thibodeau, Ken. "Program Director's Update." ACERA, April 29-30, 2009.
- Lestner, David. "ERA EOP Instance, Overview." ACERA, April 29-30, 2009.
- Wright, Pamela. "ERA Reference Architecture." ACERA, April 29-30, 2009.
Page Last Updated: 11/08/12