Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
What is the CFR?
The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) presents the official and complete text of agency regulations in an organized fashion in a single publication.
The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) is a codification (arrangement of) the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government.
- e-CFR Updated Daily; Beta Site
- CFR Volumes Updated Annually
- List of CFR Volumes Currently Available for Sale
- List of CFR Subjects Arranged by Title
- Thesaurus of Indexing Terms
- Location of Materials Incorporated by Reference into the CFR
- The Federal Register: What it is and How to Use It