The ARCIS manual provides step-by-step instructions on how to log in, get around, and use ARCIS to submit reference requests.
- Download the Manual (Version 1.3)
The manual will be updated periodically. Please check back frequently to be sure you have the most recent version.
In addition, you might find it useful to take a look at the following one-page flyers:
- General overview of ARCIS, including features, benefits, and a deployment schedule
- Quick Start Guide to ARCIS, including an overview of resources available to help you learn the system
- A one-page flyer outlining the changes to transfer numbers (formerly known as "accession numbers") in ARCIS
Need help with ARCIS? Download tutorials and attend training webinars. Learn More....
The ARCIS Help Desk can assist you with any ARCIS-related issues including logging in, resetting your password, getting training, and more.
Contact the ARCIS Help Desk:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 314-801-9300
- Hours: Monday to Friday
7 a.m to 5:30 p.m. (Central Time)