We welcome your questions, comments, suggestions, compliments, and complaints as one critical way to continuously improve our service to you. We have established the following e-mail boxes to speed our responses to your individual requests*:
- Questions about Preservation
- Questions about Research and Records
- Suggestions and Comments
- Strategic and Performance Planning
- Technical Web Site Problems
- Inspector General Hotline
For more information on archival holdings and records center holdings outside the Washington, DC, area, contact the appropriate regional records services facility.
For more information on Presidential papers, records, and other historical materials, contact the appropriate Presidential Library.