July 24, 2012
MEMORANDUM TO FEDERAL AGENCY CONTACTS: General Records Schedules (GRS) Focus Groups
The GRS Team would like to invite all Federal agency records management staff to attend focus group sessions on the proposed restructuring of the new General Records Schedules (GRS). If you or your staff is interested in what the new GRS will look like or when sections will be completed, please join us. The purpose of these sessions is to give records management staff an opportunity to see and comment on our proposal.
All sessions will be held online. No RSVP is necessary; just follow the instructions for joining the web session at the end of the message. A copy of the draft proposal is attached.
Sessions will be held:
Monday, Aug. 6, 1:00-3:00
Wednesday, Aug. 8, 10:00-12:00
Thursday, Aug. 16, 1:00-3:00
Thursday, Aug. 23, 10:00-12:00
We will also make the proposal available for comment on the Records Express blog (http://blogs.archives.gov/records-express/) at the end of July, so please check the blog if you are unable to attend one of the sessions. Comments can also be sent to the GRS Team directly at GRS_Team@nara.gov.
We look forward to receiving your input!
Web access instructions:
1. Go to http://www.intercall.com/genesys/go/
2. Click on the Genesys Login: 'Participant' button. (The button is bright blue and on the top right side of the page.)
3. Enter 4249808 as the meeting number and follow the remaining prompts.
1. Dial the toll free number: 1 866 233 9464
2. Enter the Meeting Number: *4249808 * (Be sure to enter the * star key before and after the Meeting Number)
If you need assistance with Genesys:
Genesys Global Help Desk: 1-866-436-3797 (press option 2)
PAUL M. WESTER, JR.
Chief Records Officer for the