September 17, 2013
MEMORANDUM TO FEDERAL AGENCY CONTACTS: FY 2014 Agency Services Bimonthly Records and Information Discussion Group (BRIDG) Meeting Dates
Please mark your calendars for the FY 2014 Agency Services BRIDG meetings. The meetings will be held at the National Archives and Records Administration’s Washington, D.C. building, 700 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW (Metrorail's Yellow or Green lines to the Archives/Navy Memorial station) in the McGowan Theater.
Following each BRIDG meeting, the Appraisal Teams host a Meet and Greet session for agency records management staff in the Washington, D.C., area. These meetings are a bi-monthly forum for NARA to share the latest information with agency customers about what is happening in the Office of the Chief Records Officer, the Federal Records Centers Program, Research Services, and other parts of Agency Services.
Additionally, prior to the BRIDG meeting, Agency Services hosts a Coffee Hour and Networking Session for Federal agencies to meet with NARA staff from the Federal Records Centers Program, RM Training Program, Research Services, and the Appraisal teams to share knowledge about RM best practices and learn more about the various NARA services available to agency customers.
Meetings and corresponding Meet and Greet sessions will be held:
- Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - Appraisal Team 2
- Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - Appraisal Team 3
- Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - Appraisal Team 4
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - Appraisal Team 1
- Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - Appraisal Team 3
- Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - Appraisal Team 2 & Team 4
The BRIDG meeting schedule is:
- 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. : Networking Hour
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. : BRIDG Meeting
- 1:15 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. : Appraisal Team Meet and Greet
Please email Angela Dorsey at email@example.com, or call 301-837-1754 if you have any questions.
PAUL M. WESTER, JR.
Chief Records Officer
for the U.S. Government
Director, Federal Records Centers Program