Military Resources: American Revolution
- Images of the American Revolution
- This lesson plan featured on the NARA Constitution Community web site focuses on the American Revolution.
- Pictures of the Revolutionary War
- Selected pictures among the audiovisual holdings of the
- Search Documents Online
- A few documents from the American Revolution have been digitized and are available
through the Archival Research Catalog (ARC).
- The American Revolution
- Bibliography compiled at Michigan State University.
- The American Revolution and its Era: Maps & Charts of North American and the West Indies, 1750-1789
- This Library of Congress site represents an important historical record of the mapping of North America and the Caribbean.
- "The Decisive Day is Come": The Battle of Bunker Hill
- Personal accounts, eyewitness descriptions, and contemporary maps and drawings fill this Massachusetts Historical Society site, designed to commemorate the 225th anniversary of the Battle of Bunker Hill.
- Documents on the American Revolution
- Northern Illinois University Libraries sponsor this site which features Revolutionary War documents.
- The History Place: American Revolution
- The History Place offers timelines of early American from the first explorations through the establishment of the new nation.
- Liberty! The American Revolution
- PBS Online and Norwest Corporation present this official online companion to their series of six one-hour documentaries originally broadcast on PBS in November 1997.
- Religion and the American Revolution
- A Library of Congress online version of an exhibit on religion and the founding of the American Republic.
- Revolutionary War & War of 1812 Historic Preservation Study
- The web site of the study of the National Park Service's Historic Preservation Service “1) to gather current information about the significance of, current condition of, and threats to the Revolutionary War and War of 1812 sites, and 2) to present preservation and interpretation alternatives for the sites.”
- Spy Letters of the American Revolution
- Sponsored by the School of Information at the University of Michigan, this site features the Sir Henry Clinton Collection of the Clements Library.