ALICs collection contains published materials such as books, government documents, microforms, audio and video tapes, and CD-ROMs which support management of and research in the records of the U.S. Government.
- Hours, Location, Address & Phone
- Online services
- Interlibrary loans are available to NARA staff.
- NARA Staff may view audio-video training materials in the librarys training room.
ALICs collection, housed at the National Archives at College Park, focuses on archival administration, administrative history, American history and government, biography, information management, and government documents. The librarys reading room in Room 3000 includes a complete and up-to-date reference and periodical collection, published materials, microforms, and a number of online services. The rest of the librarys holdings are kept in a stack area to be retrieved upon request.
Among the online services in the reading room are:
- The librarys Online Public Access Catalog
- America: History & Life
- ArchivesUSATM online as well as on CD-ROM
- Fold 3 (formerly Footnote)
- U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection