About the General Records Schedules
- See Records Express blog post about using GRS crosswalks
- AC 15.2016 announces General Record Schedules available in CSV format
- Release of General Records Schedule 6.1: Email Managed under a Capstone Approach (GRS Transmittal 25)
- See more information on managing emails here
- Corrections to GRS Transmittal 24. See AC 35.2015 and AC 36.2015
- AC 34.2015 announces the release of GRS Transmittal 24! For superseded, no longer in use versions of GRS Transmittals, please see previous transmittals below.
- Please see AC 31.2105: Conflict between GRS 1.1 and FAR.
- January GRS Revision Monthly Status Reports
Learn More About the GRS
- GRS Team updates on Records Express
- BRIDG meeting presentation slides for Transmittal 23 and Transmittal 24
- "The New GRS: A Plan for Restructuring and Updating the General Records Schedules".
- Why five years? We already anticipated that question. Here's our answer.
- FAQs and Tools
- Previous GRS Transmittals
Contact the GRS Team
- Is the GRS lacking an item you think should be there?
- Is something there that shouldn't be?
- Are you having difficulty interpreting an item?
- Please contact us: GRS_Team@nara.gov
Last updated: February 4, 2016 4:56 PM