Back Next

Women At The Milan Arsenal

The Milan Ordnance Depot and the Wolf Creek Ordnance Plant merged in 1943 to form the Milan Ordnance Center. In 1945, the installation was renamed the Milan Arsenal. Workers at the ordnance facility manufactured various artillery shells.

Subject

Women

Creator

Records of the Office of the Chief of Ordnance,
Record Group 156

Source

Assorted Records, 1943-1948

Date

1943

Rights

National Archives at Atlanta

Format

Still Image, 3 photos

Identifier

National Archives Identifier 7040048

Coverage

Milan (Tenn.)

Original Format

Photograph Print 8" x 10"
Tags