Equal Employment Opportunity Complaint Data posted Pursuant to the No Fear Act
NARA posts summary statistical Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) complaint data as required by the Notification Federal Employee Administration and Retaliation Act (The No Fear Act).
The No Fear Act requires Federal Agencies to post cumulative year-to-date summary statistical EEO complaint data on a quarterly basis during each Fiscal Year (FY) as follows: January 31, April 30, July 31, and October 31.*
Complaint Activity Update: 1st Quarter 2024 ending December 31, 2023:
- Complaint Activity in Adobe Acrobat Format
Open and view online in your browser using the link above.
- Complaint Activity in Microsoft Word Format
Click to save the file, then open it in any word processing application.
Fiscal Year Annual Report to Congress on the Notification and Federal Employee Anti-Discrimination and Retaliation Act
(No Fear Act)
- Fiscal Report 2022 in Adobe Acrobat Format
- Fiscal Report 2021 in Adobe Acrobat Format
- Fiscal Report 2020 in Adobe Acrobat Format
- Fiscal Report 2019 in Adobe Acrobat Format
- Fiscal Report 2018 in Adobe Acrobat Format
Open and view online in your browser using any link above.
* Note: Empty cells indicate data not available