Charts and Forms
Use these blank forms to record your research results. Click on the title to view or print a PDF version of each.
Looking for fun ways to engage kids in finding family history? See also Genealogy Activities for Kids!
- Ancestral Chart
- Family Group Sheet
- Modern Genealogy Tree
- Traditional Tree
- Family Tree Charts for Kids
Federal Census Forms
- 1840 (courtesy of Mid-Continent Public Library)
- 1850 Slave Schedule
- 1860 Slave Schedule
- 1885 State Census
- 1890 Veterans Schedule
- 1900 Special Inquires Relating to Indians
- 1910 Special Inquires Relating to Indians
- 1950 (courtesy of Mid-Continent Public Library)
Nonpopulation Census Forms
1880 Census Supplemental Forms: Defective, Dependent, and Delinquent Classes
- Schedule 2: Insane
- Schedule 3: Idiots
- Schedule 4: Deaf-Mutes
- Schedule 5: Blind
- Schedule 6: Homeless Children
- Schedule 7: Prisoners
- Schedule 7a: Pauper and Indigent
- St. Albans
- WWII Draft Registration
What are people asking on History Hub about Genealogy Records?
- Did my father Raymond I. Schumacher sponsor a displaced person after WWII?
- How do I searching or filter census records by location in the National Archives Catalog?
- Seeking information about radio writer Susan Taylor White
- Looking for information about Oklahoma rural area location 1950 Census notes
- Seeking records of incarceration and death of my grandfather