Contact the NHPRC Staff
All members of the staff can provide general information about any programs and topics not listed below. Information about staff specialization is provided so that inquiries may be directed to the staff member who has expertise in, or responsibility for, particular areas.
- Executive Director
- Kathleen Williams
- Deputy Executive Director
- Lucy Barber
- Director for Publications Projects
- Darrell Meadows
- Specialization: Print and electronic historical documentary editing.
- Director for Technology Initiatives
- Nancy Melley
- Specialization: Electronic records, digitization, new technologies, and public engagement.
- Director for State Programs
- Daniel A. Stokes
- Specialization: State and local government records, Native American records and projects, architectural records, and consultant grants.
- Director for Access Program
- Alexander Lorch
- Specialization: Access to Historical Records.
- Management and Program Analyst
- Annette Paul
- Specialization: Financial matters.
- Communications Director
- Keith Donohue
- Grants Information Specialist
- Jeff de la Concepcion
- Office Coordinator