Contact the NHPRC Staff
All members of the staff can provide general information about any programs and topics not listed below. Information about staff specialization is provided so that inquiries may be directed to the staff member who has expertise in, or responsibility for, particular areas.
- Christopher Eck
- Acting Deputy Executive Director
- and Director for Publications Projects
- Darrell Meadows
- Specialization: Print and electronic historical documentary editing.
- Director for Access Programs
- Nancy Melley
- Specialization: Electronic records, digitization, new technologies, and public engagement.
- Director for State Programs
- Daniel A. Stokes
- Specialization: State and local government records, Native American records and projects, architectural records, and consultant grants.
- Management and Program Analyst
- Annette Paul
- Specialization: Financial matters.
- Communications Director
- Keith Donohue
- Grants Information Specialist
- Jeff de la Concepcion