Forms, Reports, and Publications
Ways to Contact Us
There are a few ways to contact NHPRC. For specific inquiries, please contact the staff.
National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC)
National Archives and Records Administration
700 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Room 114
Washington, DC 20408-0001
* Please see our Privacy Statement
Location & Directions:
Use the research entrance when visiting NHPRC.
- Download or Print this Page
- Mark the quantity for each of the items you would like.
- Add your name, mailing address, and contact information. *
- Send your request to us.
Application for Federal Assistance(Standard Form 424)
- New Requirement for Grant Applications – DUNS number
Obtaining a DUNS Number
Assurances — Non-Construction Programs(Standard Form 424B)
Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (submit only if you have engaged in lobbying activities)
- Annotation (Commission newsletter)
- Documenting Democracy
- Historical Documentary Publications Catalog
* See our Privacy Statement