Other Programs in the Region
The National Archives at Philadelphia is pleased to participate in the regional community with the following programs.
- Chamber CulturePass, a program of
the Arts and Business Council. Present your CulturePass at our Archives Facility in Center City, Philadelphia and receive a discount on one of our workshops. For the most up-to-date information on Chamber CulturePass, please visit them online.
- Philadelphia CultureFiles, a project of
the Greater Philadelphia Marketing and Tourism Corporation.
Find information about our public programs through CultureFiles.
- Business Volunteers for the Arts, a program of the
Arts and Business Council. BVA is providing marketing
expertise to our program.
- Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance, an alliance of over 260 regional cultural institutions. Find information about our public programs.
- Philadelphia Area Consortium of Special Collections Libraries, a
consortium of 23 research libraries and archives in the Greater Philadelphia region.
- Heritage Philadelphia Program, a program of the
Pew Charitable Trusts administered by the Independence Visitor Center. We greatly appreciate the
recent needs assessment assistance from HPP to develop our exhibition program.
- Civil War Consortium, a consortium of over 20 organizations devoted to promoting the
Civil War dimensions of the eight county, metropolitan Philadelphia area for students, tourists and
- Mid Atlantic Regional Center for the Humanities, a NEH funded initiative advancing cultural practice in the Mid Atlantic.
Find information about our public programs.
- Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce. The Mid Atlantic
program is in its second year as a member of the Chamber. Find information about our program.
- Philadelphia Federal Executive Board, fostering collaboration among federal agencies and
programs in the metropolitan Philadelphia area.
- Delaware Valley Archivists Group, fostering the
exchange of ideas among regional archivists since 1980. The Mid Atlantic program is a founding
member of DVAG.