November 30, 2012
MEMORANDUM TO FEDERAL AGENCY CONTACTS: Recording of the November 28, 2012 Meeting of Senior Agency Officials and the Follow-up Question and Answer Session on December 7, 2012 - Managing Government Records Directive
Thank you to all who attended the first of periodic meetings of Senior Agency Officials (SAOs) in response to the Managing Government Records Directive. As promised, we recorded Wednesday's meeting for those unable to attend and it is available at Ustream for viewing. Attached are the presentation slides from the meeting.
Enter password: SAO2012
On December 7, 2012, from 11:00am to 12:00pm EST, we will hold an on-line follow-up question and answer session. At this session we will answer questions that arise from watching the video recording as well as additional questions that may come up at your agency after the live event on November 28th. At the December 7th event we will briefly recap the November 28th meeting, and then field questions on-line from participants. Reviewing the video prior to the follow-up meeting is highly recommended. Please follow the below instructions to access the meeting.
Web access instructions:
1. Go to www.intercall.com/genesys/go
2. Click on the Genesys Login: 'Participant' button. (The button is bright blue and on the top right side of the page.)
3. Enter *7478394* as the meeting number and follow the remaining prompts.
1. Dial the toll free number: 1-866-233-9464
2. Enter the Meeting Number: *7578394* (Be sure to enter the * star key before and after the Meeting Number)
If you need assistance with Genesys:
Genesys Global Help Desk: 1-866-436-3797 (press option 2)
If you have any questions please contact Preston Huff, PMO (Project Management Office) Head at 817-551-2001 or send an email to PRMD@nara.gov.
PAUL M. WESTER, JR.
Chief Records Officer for the