- Available Tuesdays–Thursdays
- Programs can be scheduled between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Each program can accommodate 10–42 students
- Up to 2 groups can be scheduled per school per day
After we receive your request, we will contact you with confirmation or request for additional availability.
New! The Charters of Freedom: Building a More Perfect Union
During this program, students will learn about the history behind, and discover the purpose of, the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. They will build a graphic organizer to help them distinguish these "Charters of Freedom," as they are known, by their purposes. Students will also tour the National Archives Rotunda to see the original documents in person and play a game where they will match document clues and excerpts to each document.
- Available for grades 3–5, 6–8, and 9–12
- 60 minutes
The Boeing Learning Center was made possible in part by the National Archives Foundation.