Latest Information about ERA 2.0
This page contains information about ERA 2.0 development and migration. Please check back here for the latest news.
As announced in AC memo 48.2023 ERA 2.0 will be available for records scheduling on September 18, 2023.
Training materials - including a job aid for the MAX.gov profile process and for logging in to ERA 2.0 - can be found on our ERA training page.
The migration of Records Schedules, Transfer Requests, and related data into ERA 2.0 remains a work in progress. Most forms have been migrated, however, there have been delays with the data migration effort. Further information about the migration effort will be relayed as the work progresses.
For users who already have an ERA account, an account in ERA 2.0 has been created with the same roles and agency permissions as in the original ERA system. We encourage users to log in to the system as soon as you can to confirm your ERA profile has been created properly - in other words, that you have the expected system roles and have the correct agency or agencies associated with your account. Once you’re logged in you can familiarize yourself with the new system environment. Use the job aids and training materials posted on our web site to ensure you can start work in ERA 2.0 as effectively as possible when you’re able to do so.
If you have any problems logging in or if you have any questions about your account, please contact the ERA Service Desk at 877-ERA-9594 or ERAHelp@nara.gov
- August 2023 BRIDG presentation discussing updates to ERA 2.0
- June 2023 BRIDG presentation discussing phased approach to launching ERA 2.0
- April 2023 BRIDG presentation discussing testing phase of ERA
- February 2023 BRIDG presentation providing an update on ERA 2.0
- December 2022 BRIDG presentation providing an update on ERA 2.0
- October 2022 BRIDG presentation providing an update on ERA 2.0